It’s bittersweet packing up my college dorm room. I move out tomorrow, but I’ve been reminiscing a lot today as I say goodbye to my friends and strip my room down. It’s hard to believe I’m finally done my first year of college. College flies by a lot faster than I ever imagined. Here are a few of my favorite memories from this year.
- My friend’s CA who constantly kicked me out of the wing because I didn’t live there.
- The table in my kitchen that always mysteriously disappeared.
- My neighbor who always yells at her roommate because her roommate ate her macaroni and cheese.
- My roommate blaring the latest music hits from her speaker.
- Watching several movies on my TV with Mallory’s laptop (tailspinblog97.wordpress.com).
- Staying up till 2 a.m. because of Netflix
- My first professor who helped me ease into my first class and semester as a college student.
- My late night FaceTimes with Alexa.
- All the fake friends who stop talking to you for no reason.
- Our end of the semester/celebration Dirt and ice cream cakes with Mallory.
- Singing Fifth Harmony songs from the top of my lungs.
- Annoying all three of Mallory’s roommatess (and entire building).
- Decorating my front door for every holiday and season.
- My weekly favorite food phases where I only eat one food for the entire week (usually a type of pizza or pasta).
- The constant dusting
- Avoiding the creepy ginger cashier at the campus convenient store during Mallory and I’s 3-week obsession with the gym.
This is my last night as a college student at my current college because I am transferring to a different college in the fall. I’m excited to see what new memories and friends I’ll make. Also, Mallory is transferring to the same school, so we’ll still be creating chaos (;